FOLLOWING THE GREAT SUCCESS OF OUR TWO PREVIOUS AKM NIGHTCLUB WORKSHOPS, WE DECIDED TO RUN THE 3RD ONE.
Places are strictly limited due to the restriction of the venue.
Covering close-quarter control, arrest, restraint, and immobilization through to rapid threat neutralisation when appropriate. The emphasis will be employing such techniques in a busy club or bar / pub environment.
Our guest instructor has over 30 years experience in martial arts, has worked 3 years on doors and security in the largest nightclub in London, as well as close protection work. He has provided training to the Metropolitan Police, and as a lawyer will also be covering the topic of self-defence law and how this applies to various scenarios.
NEW AKM limited edition t-shirt!
Every participant, who books the event before the 31st of December, will receive limited edition AKM t-shirt with glowing in the dark cool design 😀
Investment – only £55
– an unforgettable experience of training in the nightclub
– opportunity to bridge the training gap with control and restraint techniques
– 2.5 h of training with a guest instructor
– AKM special edition t-shirt (worth £19.99)
– AKM Nightclub certificate
This edition is open to beginners, as well as experienced Martial Artist or Krav practitioners.
- If you want to test your skills in a real, yet safe environment.
- If you like to challenge yourself and experience something you have never done before.
- If you want to learn a new set of skills, which will complement your regular training.
THEN THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!
25.01.18 6.30pm – 9.00pm in Cheltenham